Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Lycée & Internat Ijto

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Sunbury dating - Im a true freak

AuteurMessage
Bathurst
Invité
Anonymous

Sunbury dating  - Im a true freak Empty
MessageSujet: Sunbury dating - Im a true freak   Sunbury dating  - Im a true freak Icon_minitimeDim 24 Juil - 19:09

dating in Australia - Wear me out My name is Giovanna BLAKELY Sunbury dating  - Im a true freak Sydney1 Sunbury dating  - Im a true freak Sydney2 Sunbury dating  - Im a true freak Sydney3 Sunbury dating  - Im a true freak Sydney4 Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Bathurst free online dating Mount Gambier dating Albury-Wodonga online dating Ballarat dating Victoria free online dating I HATE liars and cheaters so please don't bother if you are either one, if you are then you will olny lie or cheat on me once and that will be it I won't stick around. Mainly just please be real, honest and except me for me. Want to know anymore just message me and I hope to hear from you. I am on here looking for a relationship. I am not into one night stands so if you are please move on. I am very loyal when it comes to me having a man. When I am in a relationship it is all about me and him. I am looking for that professiojal gentlemen who like to spoil, wine and dine me. Then knows how to make me feel..like a real woman should. Please me and I will please you back however u want it. I am a person who just looking for someone to have fun with on the weekends. I enjoy that persons company. no strings attached. just some worry free sex which is hard to find now. My hobbies are partying chillin with friends and down for whatever. im someone that loves to have fun and my personality makes me unique. I am new at this and I really dont know whatever it leasd to if im feelin you then we will get far! i am very up front about what i want. my perfect idea of a first date is gettin picked up & goin to dinner then goig back to his house to have hardcore sex all night long. if you wanna cut to the chase then write me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sunbury dating - Im a true freak
Page 1 sur 1